Network with the Leaders of Elevators and Escalators Industry
The E2 Forum attracts major industry giants across the elevators and escalators domain at national and international levels. Messe Frankfurt organises the renowned E2 Forum in Italy, Frankfurt and Mumbai under its banner where innovations, digitisation and sustainability in the buildings of the future is paired with pioneering solutions and concepts from the lift and escalator industry.
E2 Forum offers architects, planners and operators of lift and escalator systems a chance to obtain information, engage in dialogue and share ideas with the manufacturers and developers.
E2 Forum in India together with IEE Expo are confident that the platforms will enable developers and builders to access architectural mobility solutions that address the critical elements of space availability, safety and sustainable urbanisation.We are, therefore, happy to join hands with CREDAI-MCHI in this endeavour which will enable us to bring the right stakeholders together.
Key Topics of Discussion
- Challenges and Solutions in the current market scenario along with emerging market opportunities
- Technological and digital advancements in elevators and escalators in line with “Industry 4.0”
- Building architecture and design coherent with current trends in escalators and elevators
- Sustainable solutions for New Era of Urbanisation – Smart Cities
- Maintenance and Safety – issues, solutions and global best practices
- RED Talks (Real Estate Dialogue), Panel Discussion by CREDAI – MCHI