'E2 Forum’ is an internationally renowned knowledge sharing platform which is highly appreciated for being instrumental in creating a platform where innovations, digitilisation and sustainability in the buildings of the future are paired with pioneering solutions and concepts from the lift and escalator industry. The previous editions of E2 Forum have been successfully organized both in Frankfurt and Italy. To truly build a globally renowned international platform for the elevator & escalator industry here in India, Messe Frankfurt has launched its inaugural edition of ‘E2 Forum Mumbai’ which was scheduled on 2 August 2019 at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai, India.
The E2 forum has literally become “a must go to event” where innovations, digitisation and sustainability in the buildings of the future are paired with pioneering solutions and concepts from the lift and escalator industry. These forums have offered architects, planners and operators of lift and escalator systems the chance to obtain information, engage in dialogue and share ideas with manufacturers and developers.
The elevator and escalator market in India is poised to grow by $522.84 mn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 9%. The market is driven by the growing number of high-speed metro projects and rising disposable income and economic growth.
Programme highlights 2021
- Impact of Covid 19 and Recovery Analysis - Escalator and Elevator Market in India
- New Technological Innovation Trends – Escalator and Elevator Market
- Opportunities, Challenges and Solutions for the Real Estate and Infrastructure Industry
- Lift Safety – Global Safety Standards; New Design Innovations in Escalators Elevators for the Post COVID World
- Operation, Maintenance and Modernisation (Elevator &Escalator Industry) – Global Best Practices
- Innovations in Architectural / Structural Design - Escalator and Elevator Industry
- Way forward for Escalator and Elevator Industry Post Covid-19
- Elevator and Escalator Manufacturers (OEM)
- Project Management Consultants/Architects
- Banks and Insurance Companies
- Real Estate Developers
- Infrastructure Developers
- Civil and Electrical Engineers
- Elevator and Escalator Component Suppliers
- EPC Companies
- Decision makers from airports, railways, metro rail, subways, parking areas
- Facility Managers
- Hospital Administrators
- Technology and Service Providers
- Maintenance Technicians
- Municipal Corporations
We offer our partners a range of opportunities for presenting them in various channels to support their summit appearance.