E2 Forum (Elevator + Escalator), a one day conference scheduled on 2 August 2019 at Hotel Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai, India would converge on a number of exciting and pertinent topics, bringing together the leaders and best minds of the elevator and escalator sector.
With a strong background of holding an extremely successful international portfolio of its previous editions – “E2 Forum Frankfurt” and “E2 Forum Milan”, the upcoming edition of E2 Forum Mumbai, aims to become an appropriate knowledge sharing and business networking platform for exchanging mutual synergies between the key industry players from the demand side along with leading OEM’s and Government authorities, to have a holistic view of the market opportunities, technological advancements and updates on regulations by the government for the elevator & escalator sector. Backed by the existing comprehensive experience of organising one of the leading and highly recommended exhibitions for the elevator and escalator industry “IEE Expo”, Messe Frankfurt commits to build its premier knowledge driven international platform for all the stakeholders of modern architectural mobility solutions.
- Panel discussion - Government, OEM and industry to discuss on emerging market opportunities with increasing number of tall buildings, national building code (regulation) etc.
- Technological advancements in escalators and elevators
- Digital concepts and improvements in line with “Industry 4.0”
- Building architecture and design coherent with current trends in escalators and elevators
- Maintenance – issues, solutions and global best practices
- Safety – Fire / earthquake evacuation with new generation escalators and elevators
- Elevator and escalator manufacturers (OEM)
- Elevator Consultants / Architects
- Banks and insurance companies
- Real estate developers
- Infrastructure developers
- Civil and electrical engineers
- Elevator and escalator component suppliers
- Relevant decision makers from airports, railways, subways, parking areas
- Facility managers
- Hospital administrators
- Technology and service providers
- Maintenance technicians
We offer our partners a range of opportunities for presenting them in various channels to support their summit appearance.